What You Will Learn (In This Case Review) ...
- How to write equations of lines in slope-intercept, point-slope, and standard forms
- How to write equations of parallel and perpendicular lines
- How to find the domain and range of a function, including piecewise functions
- How to find a function's symmetry algebraically
- How to evaluate the composition of functions
- How to use properties of logarithms to solve equations
- How to find the inverse of a function
- How to solve trigonometric equations, using exact values from the unit circle
- How to find the six standard trigonometric values given one of them
- How to find the period, amplitude, domain, and range of a trigonometric function
- How to use various forms of regression to find equations and make predictions.